View specific offers, promotions and competitions terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Promotion form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Royal Canin Birth & Growth Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Promotion commences 00:01 Monday 13th February 2017 NZT. Entries close at 23:59 Sunday 13th March 2017 NZT (“Entry Period”).
3. The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is: (i) a resident of New Zealand aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; (ii) an owner of a puppy (a dog aged 24 months or under) or a kitten (aged 15 months or under) at the time of entry; (iii) not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. The Promotion is advertised online and in New Zealand only.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period, use a compatible browser to visit www.healthypets.royalcanin.co.nz and submit details as requested. Voucher will be received via eDM and SMS once registration is complete.
6. Eligible Entrants who submit a valid entry in accordance with these conditions will receive an entry into the Prize Draw and a voucher for 20% off any in-store purchases of one (1) the following full priced Royal Canin products: Royal Canin Puppy and Junior dry diets (all bag sizes) Mini Starter Mother & Babydog, Medium Starter Mother & Babydog, Maxi Starter Mother & Babydog, Mini Junior, Medium Junior, Maxi Junior, Giant Puppy, Giant Junior, Boxer Junior, Bulldog Junior, Chihuahua Junior, German Shepherd Junior, Golden Retriever Junior, Labrador Retriever Junior, Miniature Schnauzer Junior, Poodle Junior, Shih Tzu Junior and Royal Canin Mother & Babycat, Kitten and Persian Kitten (all bag sizes) (“Voucher”). A Voucher will be sent via eDM and SMS once registration is complete. Limited to 1 voucher per customer per household. Voucher Expires 9th April 2017. Check [http://www.royalcanin.co.nz/] for a list of participating stores.
7. Entry into the competition is restricted to only one entry per person.
8. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST: deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any other documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, puppy or kitten ownership, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 8 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions.
10. Entries that are or include obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion will be deemed invalid, are not acceptable and not eligible to win.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries. In addition the Promoter is not responsible for entries incorrectly completed/submitted or for problems experienced entering the competition due to technical issues (i.e. computer problems or internet connections).
12. The random Prize Draw will be held from all entries received during the Entry Period at 1.00pm (AEDT) on 15 March 2017 at Royal Canin New Zealand, 14/666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051.
13. The two (2) Eligible Entrants who submitted the two (2) valid entries drawn in the Prize Draw will each win a Prize. Each Prize is a store credit worth a total value of NZD$500 to be spent at a retail pet store of the winner’s choice (“Store of Choice”). The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Prize cannot be split among more than one Store of Choice. The Promoter will endeavour to arrange for the store credit to be made available to the Prize winner as soon as practicable after awarding the Prize.
14. All individuals who are younger than 18 years of age must first obtain their parent or guardian’s approval prior to entering this Promotion. If the winner of the Prize is younger than 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian on their behalf and their parent or guardian will be required to sign a copy of these terms and conditions prior to being awarded the Prize.
15. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with any terms and conditions issued by the Store of Choice in relation to the Prize. Accordingly, the Store of Choice may have its own conditions as to how the store credit must be spent and whether it must be used up by certain date.
16. Two (2) provisional winners will be drawn and recorded during the Prize draw in the event that an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn or a Prize is unclaimed (“Reserve Provisional Winners”).
17. The Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
18. The total value of all prizes is RRP NZD$1,000.
19. Prize winners must claim their prize by 15/06/2017. Subject to any relevant directions given under legislation regulating the Promotion, if any Prize is not claimed by 15/06/2017, the Promoter will re-award the Prize to a Reserve Provisional Winner, or if necessary carry out a re-draw commencing at 1.pm on 16/06/2017. Any such new winner/s will have their name/s published on www.royalcanin.co.nz [different from the promotional site] no later than 20/06/2017 for a period of at least 28 days.
20. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for the prize lost or damaged in transit.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry.
23. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
24. The Promoter and associate agencies accept no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
25. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to assign all rights of the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting and promoting their entry (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter’s newsletters and website without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entrant hereby assigns irrevocably to the Promoter all right, title and interest (including without limitation the entire copyright, including but not only a present assignment of future copyright) to the results and proceeds of the entrant’s contribution to the Promotion including but not limited to any copyright in the entry sent to the Promoter within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1994 incorporated therein in which the entrant owns copyright.
27. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
28. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
30. If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
31. We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in France. We require these companies to comply with the New Zealand privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or email our pet health nutrition line.
Entrants can access and correct the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter.
The Promoter is Royal Canin New Zealand of 14/666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, New Zealand 1051.
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Royal Canin Springtime Skin 12-Week Challenge (Promotion) form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. There are three (3) components to this Promotion: the Major Prize Draw, the Pet Photo Shoot Competition, and the Pet Food Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Major Prize Draw is only open to New Zealand veterinary clinics that visit the Royal Canin website at http://www.incrediblepet.com/skin (Website) and successfully complete the registration for veterinary clinics by following the prompts by no later than 11:59pm (NZDT) on 30 September 2016 (Registered Clinics).
4. Entry into the Pet Photo Shoot Competition, and Pet Food Prize Draw, is only open to New Zealand residents who own a Participating Pet (being a patient of a Registered Clinic that is a dog or a cat) and are a client of the Registered Clinic (Pet Owner).
5. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development; and/or (b) the manufacture or distribution of the Promoter's products. By entering the competition you represent that you are eligible to enter the competition based on these terms and conditions.
6. The Promotion commences at 12:01am (NZDT) on 1 October 2016 and concludes at 11:59pm (NZDT) on 31 January 2017 (Promotion Period).
7. The Registered Clinic must create a clinic profile by following the prompts on the website http://www.incrediblepet.com/skin which includes clinic name, postal address and email address (Clinic Profile) by no later than 11:59pm (NZDT) on 30 September 2016.
8. Limit applies of one (1) Clinic Profile per Registered Clinic.
9. The Registered Clinic must create a unique profile for each Participating Pet on the Website. This profile must include all required information and the Registered Clinic must also upload a "Pet Owner Acknowledgement Form" (in the form set out at Appendix 1 of these terms and conditions) that has been completed and signed by the Pet Owner (Pet Profile). Pet Profiles must be successfully completed with all relevant documentation uploaded by no later than 11:59pm (NZDT) on 31 October 2016.
10. Multiple unique Pet Profiles are permitted per Registered Clinic.
11. One (1) entry into the Major Prize Draw will be automatically recorded for the Registered Clinic upon completion of the 12-Week Case Study by each Participating Pet in accordance with these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period.
12. During the Promotion Period, a Pet Owner must:
a) attend a Registered Clinic and receive a Pet Owner Acknowledgement Form for the Royal Canin 12-Week Challenge as set out in Appendix 1 (Pet Owner Form);
b) agree for the Participating Pet to participate in the 12-Week Case Study during the Promotion Period; and
c) complete, sign and return the Pet Owner Acknowledgement Form for the Royal Canin 12-Week Challenge in Appendix 1 to the relevant Registered Clinic.
13. Upon providing a completed and signed Pet Owner Form, Registered Clinics will provide the Pet Owner with a Royal Canin loyalty card which entitles the Pet Owner to receive 20% off their first purchase of any Royal Canin Dermatology product as prescribed by a veterinarian and 15% off of their second and third purchases of Royal Canin Dermatology product as prescribed by a veterinarian during the Promotion Period (Challenge Food Discounts). Challenge Food Discounts will only apply to purchases from the Registered Clinic during the Promotion Period and are subject to the terms and conditions set out on the loyalty card. Challenge Food Discounts are not valid with any other offer.
14. To participate in this Promotion, a Pet Owner must make a purchase from the Royal Canin Dermatology range at the Registered Clinic using the loyalty card provided during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase).
15. One (1) entry into the Pet Photo Shoot Competition will be automatically recorded for the Registered Clinic on behalf of the relevant Pet Owner upon completion of the 12-Week Case Study by the Participating Pet in accordance with these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period.
16. One (1) entry into the Pet Food Prize Draw will be automatically recorded for the Registered Clinic on behalf of the relevant Pet Owner upon completion of the 12-Week Case Study by the Participating Pet in accordance with these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period.
17. The owner/s of a Participating Pet/s must arrange to visit a Registered Clinic during the Promotion Period and have the Participating Pet undergo an examination by a veterinarian or veterinary nurse of the Registered Clinic (Clinic Visit). During that Clinic Visit the Participating Pet must have its picture taken by the Registered Clinic and comply with any other reasonable directions of the Registered Clinic in order to demonstrate the progress of the Participating Pet's skin condition (Progress Picture).
18. Following a Clinic Visit, the Registered Clinic must upload the Progress Picture to the relevant Pet Profile on the Website.
19. Prior to the conclusion of the Promotion Period, each Pet Owner must provide the relevant Registered Clinic (via nominated email address or in person) with an additional Progress Picture of his/her Participating Pet to demonstrate the progress of the Participating Pet's skin condition.
20. Failure to complete the 12-Week Case Study in accordance with these terms and conditions and as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion will result in the relevant Pet Profile being invalid.
21. A Participating Pet may only be the subject of one Pet Profile for the purposes of the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, a Participating Pet may not be the subject of a Pet Profile for more than one Registered Clinic.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries before a prize is awarded. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period reasonably required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
23. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
24. A random Major Prize draw will be conducted at 12pm noon (NZDT) on 28 February 2017(Major Prize Draw) at Building 14/666 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051 (Draw Location) from all entries received in accordance with paragraph 11 of these terms and conditions.
25. The first valid Registered Clinic drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win one (1) RedBalloon Voucher worth NZD$5,000.00 (Major Prize).
26. The Major Prize will be awarded to the owner of the respective Registered Clinic. Once the prize has been delivered, it will be distributed at the respective Registered Clinic owner's sole discretion.
27. The Major Prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the relevant RedBalloon experience provider and as set out at: https://help.redballoon.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/201970234-Terms-and-Conditions.
28. A judging session will take place at 12.15pm (NZDT) on 28 February 2017 to judge the two (2) winners of the Pet Photo Shoot Competition. This component of the Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Pet Photo Shoot Competition winners.
29. Each Pet Profile entered into the Pet Photo Shoot Competition will be judged on the degree to which it depicts the most dramatic results in the skin quality of the Participating Pet in accordance with clause 15.
30. In each of the judging sessions, the Pet Profile that is judged, in the Promoter's sole discretion, to have the most dramatic improvement in skin condition will win the Pet Photo Shoot Prize.
31. The Pet Photo Shoot Competition prize consists of one professional photo shoot for the relevant Pet Owner together with the Pet Participant (RRP NZD$500 each). Each photo shoot will last up to one hour in duration and will entitle the winner to redeem one large print. Travel is not included to or from the photo shoot. Additional print purchases are at the winner's sole expense.
32. For the avoidance of doubt, the Pet Photo Shoot Competition prize is awarded to Pet Owners and not Registered Clinics.
33. A random Pet Food Prize draw will be conducted at 12.30pm (NZDT) on 28 February 2017(Pet Food Prize Draw) at the Draw Location from all Pet Profile entries received in accordance with clause 16
34. The first five (5) valid Pet Profiles drawn in the Pet Food Prize Draw will each win three bags of food from the Royal Canin Dermatology range as prescribed by their veterinarian for their Participating Pet (RRP up to NZD$543 each).
35. For the avoidance of doubt, the Pet Food Prizes will be awarded to the relevant Pet Owners and not the Registered Clinics.
36. The total national prize pool is valued at up to RRP NZD$7,629 (including GST).
37. The winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) days of the relevant draw or judging and their name and postcode will be advertised on the Website from 28 February 2017.
38. As a condition of accepting a Prize, each Prize winner (and any participants of the RedBalloon experience) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize providers in their absolute discretion. Failure to supply all requested information at the time of registration may result in the registration being invalid.
39. The prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
40. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of all prizes to their respective winners. Please allow at least five business days for delivery, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
41. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification.
42. If the Major Prize or any Pet Food Prizes remain unclaimed at 28 May 2017, a re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon NZDT on 28 May 2017 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received in the Major Prize Draw or Pet Food Prize Draw, subject to any directions given by the relevant lotteries or gaming authorities (Re-Draw).
43. The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified in writing and by phone within two (2) days of the Re-Draw and advertised on the Website from 28 May 2017.
44. All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
45. If, for any reason outside of the Promoter's reasonable control, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion including in respect of the prizes and these terms and conditions.
46. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict or limit any rights you may under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other applicable consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, contractors and advisors) and its associated agencies or companies exclude all liability (including negligence) for any loss (including any damage, claim, cost or expense), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to:
a) lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries;
b) entries incorrectly completed/submitted;
c) problems experienced entering the Promotion due to technical issues (i.e. computer problems or internet connections);
d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
e) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or
f) any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest (each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry).
47. Subject to clause 56 below, all entries and Pet Profiles, become the property of the Promoter.
48. Should an entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
49. By entering this Promotion, each participant consents to the Promoter using the Registered Clinic contact's and Pet Owner's personal information to administer the Promotion and disclosing the Registered Clinic contact's and Pet Owner's personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). For example, the Promoter may share the Pet Owner's personal information with the Registered Clinic to facilitate this Promotion, to the extent that the Registered Clinic does not already hold such information.
a) how you may access the personal information that is held by us and request correction of such information; and
b) how you may complain about a breach of the Information Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1993, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
52. If you do not provide the personal information requested in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion.
53. The Promoter reserves the right to keep all materials (including information and images) associated with the pets submitted for the Promotion and use any such material for promotional use in the future.
54. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
55. As a condition of entry, each entrant (including Pet Owners and Registered Clinics) irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to any photograph and/or text submitted as an entry or part of an entry (Work) and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant's moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant's Work(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant's Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this promotion, the Promoter, or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant's entry being invalid. If any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
56. If a Photograph includes any person(s), each entrant warrants that they have obtained the consent of the person(s) in the Photograph to the Promoter using the Photograph in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
57. The Promoter is Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd (NZCN 2331868), 14/666 Great South Road, Auckland, New Zealand 1051.
58 This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand.
You can download the PDF version of the form below by clicking here.