View specific offers, promotions and competitions terms and conditions.
Information on how to enter and details of the ROYAL CANIN® Dermatology Discount Promotion 2018 (“Promotion”) form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
1. Entry into the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, who are over 18 and who purchase an eligible product from the ROYAL CANIN® Dermatological Range from a participating veterinary clinic (“Eligible Entrant”).
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. "Associated companies" includes without limitation, the agents and contractors of the Promoter that are involved in: (a) the promotion or development; and/or (b) the manufacture or distribution of the Promoter's products. By entering the Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter the Promotion n based on these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) on 1 October 2018 and concludes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 31 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. During the Promotion Period, an Eligible Entrant must:
a. purchase an Eligible Product at a participating veterinary clinic to receive a scratchy card (“Scratchy Card”);
b. Scratch the Scratchy Card to reveal a random discount amount (10%, 20%, 30% off) (“Discount”)which may be redeemed off of the RRP of the initial purchase of the Eligible Product at a participating veterinary clinic.
5. The Discount may only be applied to the Eligible Product at the time of purchase and is not valid with any other offer.
6. The Discount is redeemable by the winner only at a participating veterinary clinic in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. There is one (1) component to this Promotion, a game of chance to redeem a random discount (10%, 20%, 30% off) off an Eligible Product in the ROYAL CANIN® Dermatological Range. Eligible Products are: Anallergenic Canine 3kg and 8kg; Hypoallergenic Canine 2kg, 7kg and 14kg; Sensitivity Control Canine 1.5kg, 7kg and 14kg; Skin Support Canine 2kg and 7kg, Anallergenic Feline 2kg and 4kg; Hypoallergenic Feline 2.5kg and 4.5kg; Sensitivity Control Feline 1.5kg and 3.5kg.
8. The total national prize pool is valued at up to RRP$38,656.10 (including GST). The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All prize elements will be distributed directly to the winners’ chosen address once they’ve been notified of winning.
9. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
10. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. Multiple entries in the one Promotional Period are not permitted.
13. All Entrants must ensure that entries are received within the Promotional Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries, any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
14. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all Scratchy Cards invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an Scratchy Card which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (iv) the entry is otherwise deemed invalid by the Promoter.
15. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If, for any reason outside of the Promoter's control, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion including in respect of the Discount and these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or website user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website(s) is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to restrict or limit any rights under the applicable consumer protection laws. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, contractors and advisors) and its associated agencies or companies exclude all liability (including negligence) for any loss (including any damage, claim, cost or expense), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to:
a. lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries;
b. entries incorrectly completed/submitted;
c. problems experienced entering the Promotion due to technical issues (i.e. computer problems or internet connections);
d. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner; or
f. any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest (each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry).
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
21. The Promoter (ROYAL CANIN®, we, us or our) may collect your personal information when you participate in this Promotion.
a. how you may access the personal information that is held by us and request correction of such information; and
b. how you may complain about a breach of New Zealand Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
23. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. Eligible Entrants can access and correct any personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at email@example.com.
25.The Promoter is ROYAL CANIN® New Zealand Pty Ltd (Building 14, 666 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051)
26. This Promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand.